Frequently Asked Questions
How many hires will we get?
That depends on you. We can only commit to qualified profiles/lists of candidates.
It depends on your interview process how many of them will get hired.
We can’t be measured on something we have no control over.
– Candidates taking competitor’s offer due to a long interview process,
– Candidates turning down the offer as the compensation is too low,
– Candidates being rejected based on bad attitude during the interview,
– Candidates being rejected based on last minute change of a job requirements, despite of passing all the interviews
– Candidates being rejected based on hiring manager’s last minute decision that they don’t need anybody for that particular role,
– Candidates being rejected due to the fact that the interview scheduling link expired before candidate’s reply, etc.
Can you do contingent work?
Why don’t you do contingent work?
We don’t like to work for free. There are a number of factors we don’t have control over. For example very often single candidate placement takes a few months because of the long recruitment process that most companies have.
Why can my Recruiters not do what you do?
Because your Recruiters need to look after the whole recruitment process: look into internal and external applications, schedule candidates, interview them, follow up with managers, reject candidates, follow up with feedback, attend meetings, etc. Sourcing is a very small part of their job and they don’t have the time for it.